I think it’s the responsibility of films and television to accurately represent people, and the diverse group of people out there. And I think as more people see different types of lifestyles represented on TV, they’ll understand that this is just a realistic part of our world and our community. So, I was very proud to represent bisexual characters. -Olivia Wilde [x]
“All you need in life is family, a true friend and your middle finger up.”
SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF
Amanda Kessel performing Call Me Maybe (x)
New favorite hockey player, no question about it.
The Sexiest Actresses Michelle Rodriguez
reblogging for use of Kirk’s fancy space princess wrap blouse.
They look amazing. The green shirt never looked so good.
holy hell im in love
Rebecca Seidenberg and Krista Ference.
Tyler Seguin - Boston Bruins
bigger size :D
I’m more disturbed than anything else. Never before has my today in being a lesbian tag been more appropriate.
Oh! How gentle Jen is about hugging Kristen ♥ :’)
never forget that kristen stewart, emma watson and jennifer lawrence all went out together because the tabloids said they were all enemies but they hadn’t actually met IRL.
LOOK HOW HAPPY KRISTEN STEWART IS TO BE HUGGED BY JENNIFER LAWRENCE!!!!!!! HIGH SCHOOL AU WHERE JLAW IS THE CLASS CLOWN EVERYONE LOVES AND KSTEW IS THE SHY GOTH FREAK WHO EVERYONE BULLIES CONSTANTLY AND THEN JLAW NOTICES AND STARTS HANGING OUT WITH HER AND SHOWS HER KINDNESSS AND AFFECTION AND UNDERSTANDING AND THEN THEY BECOME FRIENDS/LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would read it 1000%
SEGS. It seems like I spend about half my fannish time these days talking about my Tyler Seguin feelings. To make telling you about them somewhat manageable, I’m limiting this answer to five things.
1. I love his face. He has such a wide smile, and he blushes, and his face would look so good in gay porn.
2. His relationships with his bros are so great. He has this whole circle of dudes who love him and who he loves, and the homoeroticism of it all is just icing on the cake.
3. I would totally cuddle with him. You have to understand that I’m a lesbian, and my reaction to dudes is generally not any variation on “I want to touch them,” but serenadestrong started talking about how cuddly Segs looks, and now I would totally climb into his lap and stay there for a while.
4. I’m endlessly fascinated by his gender presentation. Like, he’s a bro in a lot of ways, but he also watches soap operas and Pretty Little Liars. Also, I may never get over how he’s sitting in that picture Jesse tweeted in January. Boys don’t learn to sit like that, closed in with their feet tucked to the side. It’s one of those vulnerable poses girls learn.
5. His delight at no longer being the baby of the Bruins is super adorable.