so much attitude.
“They say that the pack has an archer who never misses, and a firestarter who is immune to an Alpha’s bite; that of the humans who fight alongside tooth and claw, the most dangerous is a boy with a name no one knows, who bears a red standard-” - Hide Of A Life War
This fic, you guys. If you have not read it, you should go do that. Now.
Yes! It is excellent.
teen wolf au: in the end it was lydia martin who killed him. he'd given her the bite and she'd slit his throat. there was a new alpha now.
1. How did you get sucked into the TEEN WOLF madness? (do you want to blame someone in particular?) How long ago did it happen?
2. What do you wish the next SEASON will be like?
3. Who is your favourite? (and don’t say you love them equally. If you can’t judge otherwise, look into your TEEN WOLF folder on your computer, which member’s photos have you saved the most? or whose photos do you reblog the most on Tumblr) What is it about this person you like so much? Has your favourite changed during the time you’ve been involved in the fandom?
4. Who is your least favourite? (I know this might seem horrible, but try. We know you still love them even if they’re not your favourite.) Has that changed?
5. Do you have an otp in this fandom? If you do, tell us a bit about why the pairing is your favourite?
6. Do you have a TEEN WOLF pairing that you don’t particularly ship/like to read?
7. Do you have favorite story tropes? What are they?
8. Is there a TEEN WOLF fic you wish someone would write?
9. Are you working on a story right now? Do you want to tell us a little about it?
10. Anything else you’d like to add?
So here! I did this thing. I tend to pick up other people’s vocal styles, which is why the speaking style is more like giganticism’s (whose voice post I just listened to) at the beginning. Also, I felt like I was talking really fast to not hit LJ’s voice post five minute thing, but it doesn’t sound that fast. (And thirdly, in case anyone’s feelings are hurt, the bff mentioned here is not my only bff, so you are still also in that category!)
YESSSSSS. Voice posts are great! Also, I can’t believe I forgot to lose my mind over how much I love Lydia making bombs and getting bored with classic Latin. And I def did not get Scott/Stiles in season 1 for some reason, even though one of my best friends was like, “GURL, THEY ONLY HAVE EACH OTHER THO,” but in season 2 when Scott’s punishment was keeping them apart on top of all the other stuff with them that I was suddenly like, “OHHHHH. OK, I’M AWAKE NOW.”
THE BOMBS. Like, she just knew that shit.
Ha! I am so glad your eyes have been opened to Scott/Stiles, and I appreciate your new dedication to reblogging them.
au meme - Allison, Lydia and Erica are spies and Stiles is their handler.
‘Good morning, angels.’
‘Stiles, how many times do I have to tell you to not do that?’
#teen wolf #isaac lahey #scott mccall #SCOTT IS THE GREATEST BECAUSE HE DOESN’T THINK CRYING IS SHAMEFUL #HE DOESN’T THINK IT’S WEAK TO FEEL COMPASSION #SCOTT IS THE MOST WELL-ADJUSTED TEENAGER IN BEACON HILLS #WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT?
Yes. Also, I’m very much of the opinion that fandom has underestimated Scott in general.
I think everyone who actually watches the show ends up realizing Scott is more awesome and Stiles more of a jerk than you’d think.
I mean, I love Stiles, but sometimes… he’s a jerk.
I wasn’t paying that much attention the first time I watched the show, but I’ve been paying attention the second time around, and Stiles’ thing for Lydia is waaaaay more creepy if you actually pay attention to it. Not to mention the part where later he wants to kill Jackson.
Academically, Lydia is one of the finest students I’ve ever had. Her AP classes push her GPA above a 5.0. I’d actually like to have her IQ tested. And socially, she displays outstanding leadership qualities. I mean, she’s a real leader.
Teen Wolf Meme [7/7] Quotes
“The Fields Medal’s the one I’ll be winning”
Gifsets of this scene are pretty much what convinced me to watch this show. Math nerd girl? Yes, please.
Extended version of the bowling scene from ‘Pack Mentality’
… This is making me ever more tempted to buy S1 on DVD.