1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
|—||Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via ichfuehlmich-funky)|
You’ve played with a lot of great players throughout your career. Describe what it’s like playing with your current captain.
This. Is. Perfect.
Heart in Hand was very formative, okay? If you go allllll the way back in my hockey tag, it’s these two idiots as the first post.
I’m having a little bit of a Sid/Ovi renaissance right now (and they were my first Tumblr post), so this is very good for me.
Tyler embarrasses himself at the Biosteel Draft
3/6 Bromances - Cartsy & Richie
this is not ok
Star Trek + Social Commentary (context in the captions)
THIS is what the original Star Trek TV series and films were about. Not just about blowing up things in space and snazzy lens flares with a side order of casual sexism -.-‘.
dude do you know how many people I have pissed off by saying the exact same thing?
Not enough people.
Alex Galchenyuk and his sister Anna
Yessss. This post is so good for me. I have a lot of Galchenyuk feelings and this is like my Galchenyuks Twitter spiral from last weekend all in one post.